5.7.12

Fotos de Salamanca

Here are some pictures of Salamanca: 

 
This is my friend Rachel from IU, myself, and my 'sister' Pauline from Belgium

This is the Plaza Mayor. We walk through the tunnels to get to our houses and to more shops. 

Another side of the Plaza Mayor

And another side. The umbrellas and chairs are seating for the restaurants located on the lower level.

 This is the direction I walk from the Plaza Mayor to get to class. Don't mind the random chicas

 The Plaza Mayor as a whole.

 These faces are on each column encompassing the Plaza Mayor. Each face is different.

 After walking through the large tunnels of the Plaza Mayor towards our homes, this is the view. The street is lined with shops. 

 This is my street. I live in the red building on the right. 

 This is my walk through the city to campus.

And this is my home! 96 stairs up and this is my front door, all the way on the top floor :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5.7.12

    You're sure getting your exercise. Thanks for the pictures. Are you a "chica"?

    ReplyDelete